For the past six years, I have helped guide the design of multiple web-based SaaS solutions that monitor, report on, and help conserve energy in over 1 million commercial and institutional buildings all over the world.
I'm passionate about maintaining a close relationship between design and code.
To varying degrees, I'm familiar with:
- Design systems & pattern libraries
- Information architecture
- User story mapping and activity diagrams
- Use case, workflow, and wireframe design
- User interface design
- Responsive & adaptive layouts
- Scalable CSS/SCSS/LESS architecture, BEM methodology
- HTML/PUG (and other terse markup languages)
- Typography and print design
- White-labeled software & branding/theming architectures
- Source control (Git/SVN)
- Agile development and SCRUM methodology
- Rapid prototyping