Energy Manager is Pulse's flagship energy management portal, primarily targeted at large commercial customers and energy managers.
As creative lead, I oversaw the workflow, interaction and interface design. As this was a product for expert users, functionality was extensive and included:
- Ability for users to manage large portfolios (100s of buildings)
- Allowing users to create their own savings goals and custom actions
- Sending informational alerts that help users to not only be aware of, but to investigate issues
- Provide mechanisms to easily manipulate the data e.g. display different units, cost, CO2; create quick comparisons of time and spaces
- Measurement and verification of savings
Each instance of the application had to be configured to comply with the customer's brand guidelines—from typefaces and colors to overall look and feel.
Dashboard provides a snapshot of the site/portfolio.
Load profile view
A Help Mode guided customers through their first interactions with the app.