I'm a designer living in Vancouver, Canada.
I am currently wearing the Creative Director hat at Pulse Energy (a division of Yardi Systems) where, for the past five years, I have helped design an energy software suite that monitors and reports on over 1,000,000 commercial buildings all over the world.
Some things I'm familiar with (to varying degrees):
- UI design
- Art direction
- Pattern libraries & atomic design
- SASS/LESS architecture, BEM methodology
- Information architecture
- UX design
- White-labeled software & branding/theming architectures
- HTML/CSS (including terse markup languages and CSS preprocessors)
- Source control (Git/SVN)
- Agile development
- Responsive & adaptive layouts
- Rapid prototyping